medtigo approved Continuing Medical Education activity
- Category = Medical Ethics
- Cost = Free
- Availability = All healthcare providers
- Accreditation = 1.0 CME/CE credit hours
- Registration = external registration required
This CME/CE activity is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, residents, fellows, and community providers.
Medical Ethics: Pediatrics Ethics
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Summarize what is distinct about caring for children (as opposed to adult patients).
- Describe relevant ethical considerations in pediatrics.
- Identify strategies for communicating with children.
- Apply strategies for protecting the privacy and confidentiality of adolescent patients.
Opioid Education, Pain Management