medtigo approved Continuing Medical Education activity
- Category = Medical Ethics
- Cost = Free
- Availability = All healthcare providers
- Accreditation = 1.0 CME/CE credit hours
- Registration = external registration required
This CME/CE activity is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, residents, fellows, and community providers.
Medical Ethics: Ethical Problem Solving
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify relevant information necessary for addressing ethical issues.
- Apply the relevant information to an ethical decision framework.
- Describe various ethical considerations and unanswered questions in ethical dilemmas.
Opioid Education, Pain Management