medtigo approved Continuing Medical Education activity
- Category = Medical Ethics
- Cost = Free
- Availability = All healthcare providers
- Accreditation = 1.0 CME/CE credit hours
- Registration = external registration required
This CME/CE activity is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, residents, fellows, and community providers.
Medical Ethics: Clinical Decision Making
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the difference between informed consent and shared decision-making processes.
- Identify some of the complexities associated with obtaining informed consent.
- Identify specific strategies that can be used to facilitate shared decision making.
- Differentiate between different ethical standards involved in surrogate decision-making.
Opioid Education, Pain Management